Marina and Water Sports
Hyatt Regency Sarasota offers a private 32-slip marina with floating docks, a dock master, power, water, laundry facilities and pump-out station. Savor American cuisine and seafood specialties in our Currents Restaurant, or relax with beverages and cocktails at our bar. Enjoy a wealth of fun activities, such as:
- Scuba diving
- Bicycle rentals for land adventures
To make a boat slip reservation via email please contact our dockmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CB's Saltwater Outfitters
In order to help you take full advantage of our gorgeous Gulf Coast setting, Hyatt Regency Sarasota offers C.B.'s Saltwater Outfitters, our in-house destination for boat rentals, fishing charters and bait and tackle purchases. Whether you're an experienced, novice or occasional seaman, C.B.'s will provide you with the equipment and instruction needed for an unforgettable day on the water. Services include:
- Half-day and full-day fishing charters
- Fly-casting private instruction
- Specialty fishing excursions, including Instructional Fly-Fishing, Tarpon and Night Snook trips
- Half- and full-day boat rentals, including center consoles, runabouts, pontoons, and deck boats
- Full-service bait and tackle shop
- located along the Inter Coastal Waterway at ICW marker #12 at 27'20.13 Latitude, 82'33.71 Longitude
- Dock master services call 941-812-4063 or email email@example.com to book a reservation and to get more information
- 32 slip private marina, with floating docks that can accommodate yachts 55+ feet
- 30/50 AMP power for all your electrical needs
- Pump out station, as well as potable city water
- High Speed Internet access, to keep you connected
- Washers and dryers, for your convenience
- Public boat ramp, located one block north of the hotel
- Don't miss the world-renowned Mote Marine Aquarium Science Center, just minutes from Hyatt Regency Sarasota.
- A public boat ramp is located one block North of our hotel for easy launching into Sarasota Bay.
Make a Reservation
Hyatt Regency Sarasota